1. Select the Add Students button and choose the Add Single Student option.
2. A popup should appear for you to enter the student's information.
3. After selecting Submit New Student, you can enter more information for that student including their email address. Once you enter their email and select Save Changes, The Invite Student button will appear.
4. Once you select the Invite Student button, an email is sent to the student where they can access a link from to finish creating their account.
Example email students receive:
To create your EEi Student Account, do the following steps:
1) Click the link below:
> If prompted, your EEi Student ID is: example1234
2) Create Username/Password (you will use this to log-in from that point forward)
3) Activate your EEi content with your EEi Student Activation Code from your EE Student Book.
After this, you will go to www.essentialelementsinteractive.com to access your account or you can download the EEi App from the iTunes App Store or GooglePlay store.
So click the link in Step 1 to get started.
EEi Support Team
5. When the student accesses the link, they can create their own username and password to login with and activate their EEi content.